This post the seven steps to repairing the bathroom attic pipping repair.
Step 1: Fig.1 above shows the bathroom vent on the bathroom ceiling.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows the bag of tools needed for this project. Two type of lamps plus an extra extension cord.
|Fig.2 The tools|
|Fig.3 Ceiling Door|
|Fig.4 Attic Area|
|Fig.5 Tube has metal foil and lit by light bar|
|Fig.7 Metal duct tape|
- Part 1 of 2 - The Repair
- Part 2 of 2 - The Bathroom Vent Repair
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap
Note: The DIY Advisor assumes no liability for omissions, errors or the outcome of any jobs. The reader must always exercise reasonable caution, follow current codes and regulations that may apply, and is urged to consult with a licensed contractor if in doubt about any steps on these posts. All names were changed to protect client's privacy. DIY Advisor. Reproduction of site content including photos without permission prohibited. All rights reserved. © Copyright 2011-