Supplies and Tools:
Hex head screwdriver
Hex Head Screw
Mr. Georgianna new shutters latch had fallen off and she needed it repaired.
This post shows the four steps to repair a shutter blind.
Step 1: Fig.1 shows a toothpick and a Phillip screwdriver.
Step 2: Fig.2 shows the hex head screw used to tighten the latch.
|Fig.2 Blind latch|
|Fig.3 Blind tightened|
|Fig.4 Job done|
Update: DIY Advisor has New blogs check them today:
- Handyman Blog: DIY Advisor
- DIY Advisor Sitemap
- Food Blog: From Kiwis To Pistachios
- Food Blog Sitemap
- Tool Blog: DIY Advisor Toolbox
- Tool Blog Sitemap
- Artwork Blog: Light in Dark Artwork
- Artwork Blog Sitemap
- Class-A Tests: DIY Class-A Drivers License Tests
- Class-A Tests Sitemap: Class-A Sitemap
- DIY Poem: DIY Poem Meter Blog
- DIY Poem Sitemap: DIY Sitemap